They can't all be winners...

Friday, February 15, 2008

I ran out of adhesive last night and picked some up first thing this morning. It's impossible to go down the scrapbooking aisle and not look. Anyway, I bought a corner punch (finally!) and some designer paper along with some more adhesive. When I got home, I surfed my usual sites and found a Friday challenge on Sharon Johnson's website. I'm not really liking this card very much, but I thought I would post it anyway. Can't wait to try out my new goodies over the weekend. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Both Way Blossoms (SU!)

Paper: Buckaroo Blue, Whisper White (both SU!), DP from ChatterBox Inc.

Ink: Night of Navy (SU!)

Accessories: Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Water Color Pencils, Aqua Painter




1 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) February 15, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

I think your card is lovely!!! You followed Leslie's sketch exactly!!! Your papers and colors are wonderful and you have a pretty main image, topped off with a pretty ribbon!!! Wonderful job and I'm so glad you played!!! And, by all means, play again!!! I'd be so happy to see another of your creations!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP