A {Thank You from the Heart} Card...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hey all!  Today I have a fun card for the Sketch Challenge at SCS.  I pulled out some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and some stamps from Clear & Simple Stamps.  The stamps areIcons I and Icons Extras, which are new this month.  I stamped the heart four times and then punched out the centers with a heart punch.  I'll let you in on a little secret.  I punched out the bottom two hearts first without thinking that I had no way of punching out the top two hearts.  So, not wanting to waste perfectly good stamped images, I sliced the panel in half right between the rows of hearts, punched out my hearts and then taped it back together!!!  You really can't tell unless you are really looking for it.  
The patterned paper behind the hearts is attached using foam dimensionals and adds some depth to the card.  The rhinestones on the hearts are a sort of finishing touch. 


Hope your day is going well!  I've been marking things off my to-do list left and right today.  So much to do to get ready for Christmas and I haven't even finished my Christmas cards yet!!!  Have a great day!!!
{Thank You from the Heart}
Stamps: Icons I, Icons Extras (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Card Stock: On the Catwalk Cream (CSS)
Patterned Paper: Be-Loved (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Coral Rosé (Colorbox), A Clean Slate (CSS)
Accessories: Red Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Spiral  Notebook Die (Papertrey Ink), Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Floss, Stampin' Sponge 
Bookmark and Share 

2 comments:

Nicki December 8, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

This is INSANELY CUTE. Love that you used the heart punch - super, super cute!

Basement Stamper December 8, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

Cute card, love the heart punched out and the colors are adorable together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP