Clear & Simple Stamps - December 2010 Release

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello & Happy December!!!  It's release day at Clear & Simple Stamps and I couldn't be any more excited to share these new sets with you.  These have got to be my favorite so far, but I know I say that every month.  There are two new sets for December and they work really well together.  They are:
 And here's just one card I made with this set, many more to come this month.  
 
Almost everything on my card comes from the December release.  The new color story for this month is Emerald Bling and I used that color for the snowflake stamp, ribbon, button and card stock.  The patterned paper is from Kaiser Craft.
There's a lot of dimension and texture on this card.  The centers of the snowflakes have mint green rhinestones on them, which look sort of clear in the photos.  The edges of the sentiment panel as well as the edges of the circle are distressed.  
Here's a close-up of the bow with the button center.  
Like I said earlier, the December color story is Emerald Bling and it is a rich emerald green color.  Emerald Bling is available today in card stock, ink, re-inkers, buttons and ribbon as well as the Copic Trio Bundle (colors pictured below).  



Thanks so much for stopping by today for the big release news!  I love these sets and know you will too.  Have a great day!
{Frosty Wishes}
Stamps: Icons I, Icons Extra (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Patterned Paper: 'Tis the Season (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Emerald Bling
Accessories: Emerald Bling RibbonEmerald Bling ButtonGreen Floss, Light Green Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Edge Distresser, Circle Cutter Tool, Glue Dots, Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

4 comments:

Basement Stamper December 1, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Elegant card, I really love this color and of course the set was so easy to work with! Great job!

Regina Mangum December 1, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Very pretty, Dana! I love how rich this looks with that lovely Emerald Bling! XOXO

Ryann December 1, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Lovely card, Dana!

Simone P. December 7, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

Fabulous Job! I love this green!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP