Holiday Tags...

Monday, December 20, 2010

Hey there!  We wrapped almost all of our Christmas presents last night and I realized I didn't have any tags.  I decided to make some this morning.  I made 24 tags and used 2 sheets of cream card stock and 1 sheet of green and then the I just used scraps of red for the snowflakes.  I do not own a "to/from" stamp, so I made my own using Alpha Modern from Clear & Simple Stamps.  This stamp set includes extra letters for the more popular letters.  I was able to spell out "to" and "from" on one acrylic block which made everything go much faster.    
Here's all 24 tags!  I hope you all are having a relaxing week.  Even though all of the presents are bought and wrapped, there's still so much to do!  I think I'll relax a bit after I get the teacher gifts out of the way.  I'm nervous they aren't going to turn out and then I will really be stressing!  Maybe I'll tackle that project later today so I can stop worrying about it.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a great and productive day!!!
{Holiday Tags}
Card Stock: Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Sponge, Birds & Swirls Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart), Light Green Rhinestones (Kaiser Craft), Brown Marker
Bookmark and Share 

2 comments:

Basement Stamper December 20, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Dana, love the tags and I know that overwhelming feeling!

Nicki December 21, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

These are great! Love that you can write a little message too. Man, is it really Christmas this weekend! You were the perfect inspiration to get me to kick it into high gear :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP