Teacher Tags

Tuesday, December 21, 2010


Hey guys!  I've had a whirlwind day.  My kids have holiday parties tomorrow, so today was my last day to wrap up a few projects and run a few errands.  Well, they had a snow day!   Talk about throwing a wrench in my plans.  Luckily everything that needed to get done, still got done, just in a more chaotic manner. 

So, I made these tags to go along with the gift my kids are giving their teachers.  These cards are small.  They are roughly the size of a business card when closed.  I used the apple stamp from Icons I and the sentiment is from Icons Extras.  
I made sure the word "special" was right over the green apple.  This was such an easy one layer card to make.  I'll share what I made for their teachers tomorrow.  I hope they have school or they won't have their holiday parties.  


Have a great day!
{For a Special Teacher}
Card Stock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Warm Red, Moss Green, Dark Brown (Colorbox)
Bookmark and Share 

1 comments:

Basement Stamper December 22, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

fantastic cards, I was saving this image/saying for the end of the year, but what a great idea to use it for teacher's gifts. Hope your kiddos had their parties today-ours were postponed last week due to freezing rain=school canceled. We did it the following day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP