A {Pick of the Patch} Card...

Friday, December 10, 2010

Hello there!  Today I have a card for you using the new SOTM from Clear & Simple Stamps.  I think I've said this before, but I think this is my favorite CSS set yet!  I just can't stop using it. Today I used the pumpkin stamp as my focal point.  I stamped it using brown ink on orange card stock.  I cut out each square and adhered them to the card using foam dimensionals.  That thin strip of brown running behind the pumpkins is actually satin ribbon.  

I love finishing touches and on this card that would have to be the "leaves" on the pumpkin.  I tried to attach these a few ways, but the easiest and best looking way was to just tie a knot with green floss, adhere the knot to the pumpkin stem using liquid glue and then snip the ends to the length you want.  It's all in the details!!!
And here's one last look at the dimension and that cute sentiment "pick of the patch".  Love!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here tomorrow for an Our Creative Corner Challenge.  
{Pick of the Patch}
Stamps: Icons IIcons Extras (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Ink: Chestnut Roan (Colorbox)
Accessories: Espresso Your Style RibbonGreen Floss (DMC), Edge Distresser
 Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP