A {Birthday} Card...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hey guys!  The card I made today uses the same papers I used yesterday, but this card is much more my style.  I kept this one clean and simple by using two pieces of patterned paper with muted tones.     
One thing I really like about this card is all the white space left on the sentiment panel.  I'm definitely a less is more kinda gal.  

Hope you enjoyed today's card.  Guess I don't have much to say today.  Weird.  Have a great day!!!
{Hope this year...}
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (SU), Ocean Tides, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Off Beat (Basic Grey)
Ink: Blue Lagoon, Chestnut Roan (Colorbox)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Brown Sheer Ribbon (Offray), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP