A {Star is Born} Card...

Friday, December 17, 2010

If you've visited my blog for any short period of time, you know I love to make grid cards.  I just love them.  They are simple but look so impressive.  This card was super easy to make.  I chose three "baby" colors and the star stamp from Icons I.  I stamped the star image four times with each color, cut them out and arranged them on the card adhering them with foam dimensionals.

The sentiment says "A Star is Born" and is from the Icons Extras set.  Also worth mentioning is that the stars are not all pointing in the direction.  I mixed them up for a little added interest.
Here's a shot of all the dimension.  
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today.  Have a great weekend!
{A Star is Born}
Stamps: Icons I, Icons Extras (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Ink: Blue Lagoon, Rouge, Lime Pastel (Colorbox)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Scissors, Brads

Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP