A {Happy Birthday} Card...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010


Hey guys!  Today I have a card to share that uses this week's CPS Sketch.  Once again I used some Offbeat paper from  Basic Grey.  I am not too crazy about this paper, but the more I use it I've been noticing that I like the sheets individually, but not all together.  On today's card I used one pattern for the background and just a little scrap for the small heart.  I think this works since it's mixed with a bunch of solids.  Not so overwhelming to the eye.  
I added some faux stitching and a red rhinestone as a finishing touch.  I hope you've enjoyed today's card.  Have a great day!
{Happy Birthday}
Stamps: Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Offbeat (Basic Grey)
Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: White Gel Pen (Sakura), Red Rhinestone (Kaiser Craft), Heart Punches (Paper Shapers), Edge Distresser
Bookmark and Share 

1 comments:

Debi Costello December 22, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

The thing I like about your stamping is that it is not over-done. Your cards are fabulous, AND I could do it too! Very nice work. Thanks for sharing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP