OCC Challenge - Sketch Challenge

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Hello!  I'm here with a fun sketch challenge from Our Creative Corner.  I seriously think sketch challenges are my favorite.  It's so easy to make a card when you don't have to decide on a layout.  I am really digging the color combo on my card.  Blues, browns,and a lime-y green have such a calming feel.  

The background text is stamped using Versamark.  I love the pops of green and I tried to use the "rule of threes" by having those pops of green on three place on my card.  I think it looks balanced, what do you think?
I hope you'll check out all the other awesome creations over at Our Creative Corner.  If you're getting crafty this week, I hope you'll join our challenge.  


Have a great rest of your weekend!!!
{Thinking of You}
Stamps: Text Style (Papertrey Ink), Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Card Stock: Ocean Tides, SS White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Offbeat (Basic Grey)
Ink: Moss Green (Colorbox), Versamark
Accessories: Coluzzle, Parakeet Brads (Bazzill), Heart Punch (Paper Shapers), Foam Dimensionals
Bookmark and Share 

2 comments:

Lori Rider December 11, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Wonderful card, Dana - this is a great color combo and I love the pops of green. I always try to think about balance and then I usually end up wishing I'd paid more attention in art class! LOL! Fabulous work!

Sarah Gough December 11, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

love it Dana! Those papers are still some of my favs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP