Paper Maniac Thursday - Congratulations!!!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hey there!  It's Paper Maniac Thursday and I have a fun and bright card to share with you.  I had so much fun making this card, seeing how it all came together.  I used some die cuts from the Hippy Girl paper pad by Kaiser Craft and then I die cut the oval from one of the patterned paper sheets.  I had fun getting to know my sewing machine and creating the ruffle-y ribbon.  
The "congratulations" sentiment is from a set called Enjoy by American Crafts.  I curved the stamp on my acrylic block before I stamped it.  The butterfly is a stamp from the same set.  


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.  Have a great day!
{Congratulations}
Card Stock: Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Moss Green, Purple (Colorbox)
Accessories: Glue Dots, Sewing Machine & Thread, Sheer Ribbon (Offray), Oval Nesties (Spellbinders), Pink Rhinestones (Michaels)
Bookmark and Share 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP