A {Tea & Friends} Card...

Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Hey guys!  I've had a busy day so far and there is no end in sight for what needs to get done today.  I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.  This card is for today's sketch challenge at SCS.  I used a sweet little set from Clear & Simple Stamps called Tea Time.  I especially love how the tea pot turned out.  I love to paper piece, I just don't do it very often.
That kraft panel has been stamped with a background text stamp from the same set.  The words are different types of tea.  

Have a great day!
{Tea & Friends}
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Kraft (SU)
Patterned Paper: Offbeat (Basic Grey)
Ink: Perfect Little Black Dress (CSS), Prussian Blue (Colorbox)
Accessories: Foam Dimensionals, Circle Punch (SU)
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP