Paper Maniac Thursday - Pick Three

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hello, hello!  It's Paper Maniac Thursday and this week we are using three of our favorite products from Paper Maniac on our cards.  Well, I'm sure you're not surprised by my choices since I use them all the time.  First up is this awesome paper pad called Hippy Girl by Kaiser Craft.  Every paper element is from this collection except the card base.  I created a window for my sentiment by cutting a hole in the pre-made die cut label from the pack.   Even the strip of glitter came with pack too.  My second item is the Labels 9 Nestabilities Die from Spellbinders.  It is my all time favorite die and I use it on everything.  Lastly is Kaiser Craft rhinestones.  I think I have them in every color available.  Love, love, love them!
Here you can see the dimension of my card and that little circle window I created for the sentiment.  Thanks so much for visiting today.  I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
{Enjoy the Journey}
Card Stock: Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Hippy Girl (Kaiser Craft)
Ink: Green Moss, Dark Peony (Colorbox)
Bookmark and Share 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP