What an exciting weekend!

Monday, January 26, 2009

We had a busy and exciting weekend! My nephew was born yesterday morning, which was about two and a half weeks early. He is absolutley adorable. I can't wait to see the little guy again. My brother and sister-in-law named him Gabriel Michael. Can you get any cuter?

I also had a craft night on Saturday with my SIL's, Carrie and Steph. I made this card using a sketch from Taylored Expressions. I had fun playing with all of Carrie's Papertrey Ink sets. I know I'll be ordering Out On A Limb. So versatile! Have a wonderful day!

{Thoughts & Prayers}

Stamps: Out on a Limb (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink), Kiwi Kiss (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Patterns Pack (SU!)
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive (SU!)
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch (SU!), Dimensionals (SU!), Coluzzle (SU!), Buttons (Walmart), Tan Floss (DMC), Chit Chat Rub-ons (SU!)

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) January 26, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Congrats on your nephew.

Great card. Kiwi is my new fave color so I love to see things made with it.

Photosnappinmama January 27, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

So exciting! He's so cute & you're right, darling name!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP