Happy For You!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hey there! This card is totally out of my comfort zone. Yes, that is orange you are seeing. This card is not even for a color challenge. I think I'm just trying to use it up so it will stop haunting me. I wish that the "for you" were actually my handwriting, but it's from a Michaels $1 flower stamp.I hope you all are having a great Tuesday! Take care!


{Happy For You}

Stamps: It's All Good (SU!), For You (Michaels $1)
Card Stock: Tangerine Tango (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Brilliant Blue & Close to Cocoa Patterns Pack (SU!)
Ink: Brilliant Blue & Whisper White (SU!)
Accessories: Top Note Die (SU!), Dimenionals (SU!), Ribbon (Offray), Brown Floss (DMC), 1 1/4" circle punch

3 comments:

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

Lovely card! The more I see cards done with the Top Note, the more I know I really must get that die!

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

You make such pretty cards. I have "favorited" two of them on SCS and knew I had to come explore your blog. Now I have it on my RSS feed and I will be back. Thank you!
Colleen

Susan (peebsmama) January 20, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

I like this color combo. Good for you for using orange. Great card for a guy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP