Some great news & a Thank You card!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hey ladies! I have some exciting news to share with you today. Remember that card box I altered last week? Well, it's being published in CARDS magazine!!!! It should be in the June 2009 issue. There is always a small chance they will change their minds, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Now, onto the card! Here's a card I made this morning using Kiwi Kiss Designer Patterns Pack, Kraft, and my new Top Note die from SU! I hope you are not getting tired of seeing this Kiwi Kiss paper. I absolutely love it! I wish I had a pack in every color! The sentiment "Thank You" is clear embossed. You should be able to see a little sheen on the picture below.

Take care, girlies! I'll be back tomorrow with a KWerner color challenge!





{Thank You w/ Top Note}



Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU!)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Kraft (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Designer Patterns Paper (SU!)
Ink: Close to Cocoa - craft (SU!)
Accessories: Rhinestones (Me & My Big Ideas), Top Note Die (Sizixx/SU!), Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), Dimensionals (SU!)

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay January 14, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

How exciting!

Susan (peebsmama) January 14, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

I like the simplicity of the plain top note with the bling of the rhinestones

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP