More about Google Reader

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I signed up for Google Reader and now I have so much more time on my hands. I have a list of blogs I check everyday, several times a day looking for new posts. Using the Google Reader, the blogs come to me. Now I have time to read even more blogs!!!! I love Google. My email is through them (Gmail), I use their FREE photo editing program (Picasa), I'm obviously using their blogging program (Blogger), and now I'm using Google Reader. Google really knows how to make life easier. If you would like to learn more about the Google Reader and how to get started, my new friend Lydia from Understand Blue offers $5 webinars on Google Reader. I think she had one tonight night. She can show you how to use Google Reader to organize your blogs and be able to retrieve individual posts you like by keywords - forever!

3 comments:

Lydia Fiedler January 21, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Thanks chickie! Last night was fun! The next one is Feb 1 - isn't Google Reader the best invention EVER?

Unknown January 21, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

Yep! I was one of Lydia's pupils last night; she is an excellent teacher and wonderful person!

Liz S. January 21, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Well, Mark wasn't one of Lydia's pupils. His mother did not notice that she was posting under his gmail account. I highly recommend Lydia's webinar!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP