Color Challenge--Take Two!

Friday, January 9, 2009

I have another card for Kristina Werner's color challenge. She is leaving the time frame open longer that usual so I had time to make an extra card. I received this "Season of Friendship" stamp set as a Christmas gift and inked it for the first time this morning. FUN! I posted the color challenge below to refresh your memory of the colors used. I think these colors work better on this card than yesterday's card (below this post). This is almost a one-dimensional card. The tree, leaves, and sentiment are all on one layer and the little birdie is cut out and popped up on a dimensional. CUTE!

Have a great weekend! Hopefully I'll be posting pictures Monday of Colin's birthday party and the baby shower. Wish me luck!
{Friendship Lasts Forever}
Stamps: Season of Friendship (SU!)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze (SU!)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Accessories: 5/8" Old Olive Ribbon (SU!), Dimensionals (SU!)

4 comments:

Sarah January 9, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Too cute!
Wow you had time to do 2 fab cards! well done :)

Louise January 9, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

This is lovely! I like the "grass" made from the ribbon, have to remember to CASE that one day, LOL. Thank you!

Karen Motz January 10, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Love this card. Isn't that stamp set so perfect for so many different things!

Susan (peebsmama) January 12, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

Great job on that color challenge. I love this set. I may just have to get it befor the deadline.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP