Another Color Inspiration Challenge

Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's time for another Kristina Werner Color Inspiration Challenge!!! Here's this weeks challenge:
I pulled out my Cuttlebug and used my SU! Top Note die for the very first time. I also used the Birds & Blooms die for the flowers. This was a very simple card to make once I knew what I wanted to do.

I've been getting ready for our big weekend-a birthday party and a baby shower both at my house! All the shopping is done so hopefully I'll have some time to make another card using this combo tomorrow. See ya!

{Thank You}
Stamps: Thank You Kindly (Stampin' Up!)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Chocoloate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: SU! Top Note die (Sizzixx), SU! Birds & Blooms dies (Sizzlitts), White Brads (Making Memories), Cuttlebug (Provo Craft)

10 comments:

Jennifer Kirk January 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Very pretty card! I love how you layered the flowers and gave them dimension. Very clever!

Sarah January 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Simple, yet sooooo pretty!
:)

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

i love the simplicity of the card - smashing!!!!

Kate's Life January 8, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Love, love, love it!!!! Simple yet beautiful! I have been trying to resist these dies- you are making it very hard!!!

Sherri January 8, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

Super cute!

Nikki Schmaltz January 9, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

very pretty card!

Traveling Mama January 9, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

How cute! Love the flowers!

Karen January 10, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

I love how pretty this is - fantastic job!

Anonymous January 10, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Fabulous card for the challenge! Great-looking flowers!

Deanna January 10, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Um yeah... perfection!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP