Clean & Simple

Friday, January 30, 2009


Hey girlies! I wasn't sure I would have time to craft today, but then I saw that the challenge today on SCS was to make a "Clean & Simple" card. I can do that! This card was super easy. Just an embossing folder, a ribbon, a stamp and a punch. I stamped Close to Cocoa on Kiwi Kiss paper so that "hi" and the flower stems would be green. Easy peasy!

The kids and I finally got out of the house today. A quick trip to the grocery store, bank, and the post office to ship out some stamps that I sold. I still have quite a few sets left. Check them out here.
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! We will be visiting my new nephew tomorrow!!! I can't wait. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!!!


{Hi!}

Stamps: Say it with Scallops (SU!)
Card Stock: Kraft, Kiwi Kiss (SU!)
Ink: Close to Cocoa (SU!)
Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon (SU!), White Mini Brads (Making Memories), Dimensionals (SU!), Scallop Square Punch (SU!), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP