More Fun With Punches!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello! Like I said yesterday, I had some more ideas using punches. Both of these cards use scraps from a Basic Grey 6x6 designer paper pack called Sultry. I love Basic Grey paper. I need to get some more!

This first card uses a Swiss Dots embossing folder, an SU! scalloped square punch, and the SU! stamp set called Say it with Scallops. It's a super fast and easy card. Each square is popped up on a dimensional making the center square popped up higher than the rest.

This card is sooo funky and I love it! I love the mix of all the papers. Half of the circles are popped up on dimensionals. This card uses a 1 1/4th" circle punch and SU! Chit Chat rub-ons for the sentiment, and white brads.

Take care! I'll see you all tomorrow!


{Congrats}
Stamps: Say it with Scallops (SU!)
Card Stock: Whisper White (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Sultry (Basic Grey)
Ink: Whisper White (SU!)
Accessories: Scallop Square Punch (SU!), Dimensionals (SU!), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
{It's Time to Celebrate}
Card Stock: Kiwi Kiss (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Sultry (Basic Grey)
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch (SU!), Dimensionals (SU!), Chit Chat Rub-ons (SU!), White Mini Brads (Making Memories)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP