Punch Happy

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Aren't these cards cute?! The best thing is that they were sooo easy and used up some of my scraps. I saw this post on Jennifer McGuire's blog and I knew I just had to make some. Both of these cards use Kraft cardstock as the base as well as Kiwi Kiss Designer Patterns Paper for the punched images.


I can't decide which I like better.


I have some more cards like this in mind for tomorrow. Stay tuned!

{Thanks}
Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU!)
Card Stock: Kraft (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Designer Patterns Paper (SU!)
Ink: Old Olive (SU!)
Accessories: Dimensionals (SU!), Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon (SU!), 3/4" Circle Punch (SU!)
{Friend}
Stamps: Cute & Curly, Noteworthy (SU!)
Card Stock: Kraft, Kiwi Kiss (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Designer Patterns Paper (SU!)
Ink: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Accessories: Curly Label Punch (SU!), Dimensionals (SU!), Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon (SU!),

1 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) January 22, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Really terrific. I love kiwi kiss and I have paired it with black and white, but not with kraft. I will have to try this out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP