My Little Man & an SFYTT Card

Monday, January 12, 2009

Today is Colin's 4th Birthday! Happy Birthday Colin! We had a party for him on Saturday and I made these cute cupcakes. They tasted great! Here's where I got the recipe. I did pretty good for my first try. I can't wait to make some more for Valentine's Day.

Here's my little guy at school this morning. Such a little man.
And here is the card I made this morning while the kids were at school. The layout is from Jen del Muro's Sketch For You to Try (SFYTT for short). I just love how the flower "hugs" the 'de-lightful' circle.

I'm also using this card to participate in a blog candy giveaway. It's a huge prize! Click here for the details. You will really be helping out a great cause by participating!
Take care!

{De-lightful}

Stamps: Pocket Silhouette, It's All Good (Stampin' Up!)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up!)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Designer Patterns Pack (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Birds & Blooms Sizzix Die (Stampin' Up!), White Brads (Making Memories), Blue Sheer Ribbon (Offray), 1 1/4th"Circle Punch (Stampin' Up), Dimensionals (Stampin' Up!)

1 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) January 12, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

You used my favorite color combo of green, brown and blue on this card. So sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP