Happy Thanksgiving & an Award!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yay! I've been given this award from Gina. Gina leaves me such wonderful comments and it really makes my day. If you get a minute, pop on over to Gina's blog and check out her wonderful papercrafts. I am so thankful to all my readers. I never would have imagined that anyone would check my blog regularly or even subscribe to it. I know I am a better person because of all of you. I know I'm definitely a better mother when I've made some time for myself to get creative. It makes all the difference in the world.

Here are the rules for the award:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person that sent the award.
3. Nominate 5 other blogs.
4. Put a link to their blog on your blog.
5. Leave a message for the people you nominate.

I don't have very much time to blog surf everyday. But when I do, these are the ladies I'm checking out (or stalking):
- Dawn McVey at My Favorite Things
- Kristina Werner at KWerner Design Blog
- Sarah Green at My Scrapbook Table (she has not updated in a while, but take a look at her archives)
- Nichole Heady at {Capture the Moment}
- Taylor VanBruggen at Taylored Expressions

Thanks Gina for this award! It was a real treat to wake up this morning and see this on your blog. Thanks for your support! Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!
Dana

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP