Happy Birthday Card!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Monday! Is there such a thing? LOL! Anyway, we had a great weekend here and it is starting to snow! I know it's not going to stick, but it's so pretty!

I made this card for my Father-In-Law. His birthday is tomorrow but we'll give it to him tonight. This is a CASE from Kristina Werner's Make-A-Card-Monday. This is a card that definitely looks better in person. The white letters don't really blend into the background like they do in the picture. Out of all the stamps I own, I don't have stamp that just says "birthday" or even "happy birthday". I used the stamp set "So Many Scallops" and used a marker to color just the word "birthday". Just another reason I can't wait for my Stampin' Up order to come in!!!
I hope you are having a great day and getting a lot of stuff done. Thanks for stopping by!

{Happy Birthday}

Stamps: So Many Scallops (Stampin' Up!)
Card Stock: Night of Navy (Stampin' Up!)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Cupcake Series)
Ink: Brilliant Blue Marker (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: White Felt Thickers (American Crafts), Assorted Buttons (Walmart), Green DMC Thread

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP