SC203, Bumble Bee Inspired Card

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This card was made using today's sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. I really like this color combo. I thought adding a sentiment would be a little 'too much', so I guess this will be an all occasion card. You can't have too many of those! I pulled out my Papertrey Ink Guidelines stamp set. I love how the yellow flower mimics the stamp. Believe me, I did not plan it that way! If I could do this card over, I would have stamped the base card all over with a yellow pattern instead of just the one stamp. Live and learn!

See you all tomorrow! Thanks for dropping by!
{Bumble Bee Inspired Card}
Stamps: Guidelines (PaperTrey Ink)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Yo Yo Yellow (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Yo Yo Yellow, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: 3D Dots (EK Success), Flowers (Prima), Black Brad (Making Memories)

2 comments:

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

What a beautiful card!! Love those colors!! TFS!!

Elizabeth November 25, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

Very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP