Merry Christmas Gift Tag

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

As you can see, I'm having a great time with my new stamps and supplies. These two cards were made using this sketch from today's sketch challenge on SCS. I don't have any bigger size stamps for the focal point panel, so I decided to make my card smaller so I could use a smaller stamp. Make sense? They are small so I made two. Very easy too. The final size is 2.75" x 4.25". You can't tell from the picture, but the "Merry Christmas" oval is popped up on dimensionals and curly punch is popped up on 3D foam dots. This is a great size card to put on a gift.

I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving and relaxing long weekend!



{Merry Christmas Dear Friend}

Stamps: Cute & Curly (Stampin' Up!)
Card Stock: Kraft, Riding Hood Red, Naturals Ivory (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Old Olive, Ruby Red (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon (SU!), Curly Label Punch (SU!), Dimensionals (SU!), 3D Dots (EK Success)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP