Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm so glad to be back scrapping today! I received my SU! order on Friday and today is the first day I had a chance to play. Everything I used on this card is new except the ink! So fun! I fell in love with this set the minute I first saw it. I know you'll be seeing me use it a lot.

About the cookies yesterday. They didn't look very good in the end, but at least they taste good! I'm sure the kindergarten-ers won't notice!

Take care!

{Pocket of Thanks}

Stamps: Pocket Silhouttes (Stampin' Up!)
Card Stock: Kraft, Lavendar Lace, Perfect Plum (Stampin' Up!)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Paper Patterns (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Curly Label Punch (SU), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon (SU), Dimesnionals (SU), Paper Piercer, White Pen (Gelly Roll)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP