It's a Chocolate Challenge!

Friday, November 21, 2008

I must have Cuttlebug Fever today! I used three CB elements on this card today. First, let me tell you about the challenge. Friday is the limited supply challenge at SCS. Today's challenge was to use chocolate in your card. You could use anything from the color chocolate to candy stamps. I chose to incorporate Chocolate Chip card stock and a chocolate cupcake. My ribbon is also very similar to SU's Close to Cocoa.

Here are the CB elements I used. Both of these came with my Cuttlebug. One is a die and the other is a small embossing folder. I also used a Swiss Dots embossing folder that is not pictured.

I also want to mention that this card measures 3.5" x 3.5". It's the perfect size to go along with a gift. In case you are wondering, I colored my cupcake with Crayola Crayons! Halle left a tin of crayons and markers right by my workspace, so I thought "what the heck!". I think it turned out pretty good. The icing on the cupcake looks more fuschia real life. You would not believe how many ways I tried to spell 'Fuschia' before looking it up on Google!
I hope you all have a great weekend! Take care!
{Chocolate Challenge Card}
Stamps: Mixed Messages (PaperTrey Ink)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Naturals Ivory (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Cupcake & Swiss Dots Embossing Folders (Cuttlebug), Stamp Shape Die (Cuttlebug), Ribbon (Dashes, Dots, & Checks- Michaels), Crayons, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), Stickles, 3D Dots & Dimensionals

2 comments:

Anonymous November 22, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

This is so darn cute!! Love it! TFS!! :)

Jennifer November 22, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

Cute, cute, cute! I *always* forget about those little folders and die that came w/my CB.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP