More Ornament Masking!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've had a busy few days but had some time to play around last night. This card is similar to the last card I posted (below this post). I used the same masking technique but upped the degree of difficulty. I added two ornaments and some pine needles in the background. I wanted to tie gold bows on the tops of the ornaments, but my gold cord is elastic and it was very difficult. I'm really loving the gold embossing on the ornaments. It really stands out. It was a fun overall experience, but a little tedious. Here are a couple masking tutorials. Click here for basic masking and click here for reverse masking. My card uses both.

It looks like my week is looking up. My hubby has been out of town since Sunday morning. The kids were off school Monday and Tuesday. I've had a respiratory infection. Colin injured his knee on Tuesday and has been having trouble walking on it. Poor guy is still walking with a limp. He missed school yesterday. Scott will be home in a few hours and I can't wait. I hate when he's not here. Thanks so much for stopping by today!


{Multi-Ornament Masked Card}

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes, The Snowflake Spot (Stampin' Up!), Mixed Messages (PaperTrey Ink)
Card Stock: Stamper's Select White (PaperTrey Ink)
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac, Mellow Moss (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder (Stampin' Up!), Gold Cording (Offray), Coluzzle, Scrap Paper, Sponge Dauber (Stampin' Up!), Paper Piercer

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay November 7, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

I loved the other card, but this one is een better. Very pretty.

Anonymous November 12, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

What a really pretty ornament card!! WOW!! I'm going to add you to my blog buddy list so that I can check on you from time to time!! I love your creations!! :) TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP