"Sweet One" Baby Card

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scott and I are headed to a baby shower/couples shower tonight. The shower is for our friends from West Virginia that we almost never get to see. We don't know if they are expecting a boy or girl. I hope this card looks gender neutral. I used the "sweet one" stamp from the "So Many Scallops" set from Stampin' Up. I used a combination of 3D Dots and Dimensionals to get a 3D look on the card. I stamped the image three times. I used Yo Yo Yellow and cut out the sun, Mellow Moss and cut out the circle, and Night of Navy ink on Brocade Blue card stock for the "sweet one" banner. Here's a picture of all the 3D Dots and Dimensionals.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. It would be better here if it quit raining. Thanks for stopping by!
{Sweet One}

Stamps: So Many Scallops (Stampin' Up!)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss, Night of Navy, Ruby Red (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Yo Yo Yellow, Mellow Moss, Night of Navy (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), 3D Dots (EK Success), Dimensionals (Stampin' Up!), Scallop Circle Punch (Stampin' Up!), Stampin' Sponge, Green Gingham Ribbon (Offray)

1 comments:

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

What a really darling card!! :) I love it!! TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP