SC202 Joyful Snow!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm back today with a Sketch Challenge card. Today's challenge at SCS was to make a card using this sketch. I guess this cold weather is getting to me. I can't wait for our first snow of the year. Remind of that come January. LOL! The base of this card is Night of Navy, not black. I hope you all are having a great day! Thanks for dropping by!


{Let it Snow!}

Stamps: The Snowflake Spot (Stampin' Up!)
Card Stock: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Whisper White, Night of Navy (Stampin' Up!), Versamark
Accessories: Diamond Rhinestones (Me & My Big Ideas), 1 3/8" Square Punch, Foam Tape, Stamping Sponge

2 comments:

Anonymous November 12, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Gorgeous card, sparkle and blue colors!! :)

Gina Lindsay November 15, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

Great card, I like the way you rotated the sketch.

We don't get much snow. I was wistfully watching it snow in a movie today though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP