Easy Congratulations Card!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hello! I'm so sorry my posts have been a bit erratic lately. Hopefully I'm back on the right track. When my friend (and SU! consultant) Haley came Add Imageover for my party on Sunday, she brought a bunch of Cuttlebug embossing folders and dies. I went through my scrap pile and embossed one of every folder. Now that I had some already embossed papers, this card was a breeze. The square panel is popped out with foam tape as you can see in the picture below.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. I'll be back tomorrow for the SCS's card sketch challenge.



{Congratulations}

Stamps: Congratulations (Michaels $1 stamp)
Card Stock: Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Stylized Flowers Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Tan Stitched Ribbon (Offray), Foam Tape

2 comments:

Anonymous November 12, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

This is so very pretty!! :)

Stef H November 14, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

This is very pretty. Love the colors!

Stef H

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP