Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn Gifts

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello ladies! I hope you all had a relaxing long weekend like we did. It was great, but I am glad the kids had school today. Well, tonight I'm going out to dinner with my girlfriends from high school. I made these partially homemade gifts to give them tonight. The bags are from PaperTrey Ink and they are called Frosted Tin Tie Bags. Inside the bags are toffee popcorn drizzled with milk chocolate. Here's where the 'partially' comes in. I bought the toffee popcorn and then drizzled it with chocolate myself. I put the popcorn in ziploc bags and then put them in the coffee bags to ensure freshness.

Here's a close-up of the label. The "A Very Merry Christmas to You" is gold embossed.

Here's the popcorn on my counter right after I drizzled it with chocolate. I cropped out Halle's hand reaching for a bite. After the chocolate dried, I broke up the popcorn with my hands and put them into ziploc bags.
This was such an easy gift to make and I know my friends will really enjoy it. Have a wonderful day!
Dana

{Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn Bags}

Stamps: Best Yet (Stampin' Up!)
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Kraft (Stampin' Up!)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Paper Patterns (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Cranberry Crisp Ribbon (Stampin' Up!- retired), Coluzzle, Frosted Tin Tie Bags (PaperTrey Ink)

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay December 1, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

What a great idea! That's is so funny that you had to crop a little hand out of the picture!

Bonnie December 2, 2008 at 6:34 AM  

Holy mother of goodness!! ......that looks very sinful and delicious!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP