My official 2008 Christmas Card

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We have been beyond busy at our house this week. We've decided to build a new house! So, we've been touring model homes and FINALLY agreed on a floorplan we LOVED! One of the awesome features of this house is that I will have my very own crafting room/office. I'm sure it won't be anything fancy. I don't need much. Just a room with a door and a table. I can't wait to leave all my stuff out and just shut the door. Now comes the down side. We have to sell our house. We have a few buyer prospects and are hoping we won't even need to put our house on the market. I am the fovever optimist.

Anyway, now that the baby shower invitations are finished (see post below this one), I am scrambling to get my Christmas cards done. This is a non-traditional card in the sense that it doesn't open the normal way. The center panel opens up to reveal a picture of the kids and a sentiment. I was able to save some cardstock doing it this way. This card is a CASE from Andrea Walford. I saw this card last year and have had all the supplies to make it since February. I can't believe I'm just now getting around to finishing them.

Off to make 50+ more!

Dana

{2008 Christmas Card}

Stamps: Peaceful Wishes (Stampin' Up)
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss (Stampin Up)
Ink: Close to Cocoa- craft, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Slit punch (SU), Satin Ribbon (Michaels), Stampin' Sponges (SU), Versamark, Gold and Clear Embossing Powder (SU), 1/8" hole punch

1 comments:

Steph Zerbe January 3, 2012 at 9:14 AM  

OMG, this is my favorite Holiday card. Love the little notch and how you open the card. But the colors and the stamping is what I love the most. Love the soft earthy colors and the perfect stamping. It really feels like a cool winter day. Thanks for sharing Dana!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP