Super Simple Holiday Card

Friday, December 5, 2008

If you are thinking this card looks a little familiar, you would be right. I used the same layout as this card from a few weeks ago. I love how these cards put the embossing on display. This card was made using the 'rules' for today's limited supply challenge. You needed to make a card using only snowflake images. Only patterned paper or embossing with snowflakes, and only snowflake stamps. Your card needed to be monochromatic. I obviously chose red. Your sentiment could only be one word and you must include some type of bling (anything sparkly). I think I was able to stick to the rules!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

{Super Simple Holiday Card}

Stamps: The Snowflake Spot (Stampin' Up)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Real Red (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Snowflake Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Rhinestones (Me & My Big Ideas), Cranberry Crisp Ribbon (Stampin' Up- retired), 3D Dots (EK Success)

1 comments:

Gina Lindsay December 7, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Very cute, I love red and white together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP