Onesie Baby Card

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hello ladies! I have sooo many sets of cards to make and such a short amount of time. I need to finish 50 Holiday Cards, 25 Baby Shower invitations, and 25 Thank You cards. The picture above is the 'practice' baby shower invitation I made. I just needed a mock-up so I could start cutting everything. I'm still a little up in the air on what stamped image to use. I have a cute acrylic stamp that is an envelope marked 'special delivery'. I got the idea for this card from Lauren Meader. Here is her post with a tutorial. I used my Coluzzle instead of the circle punch. It worked out a lot better since I cut a size larger for the green cuffs.

{Onesie Baby Card for Boy}

Stamps: Very Punny (Stampin' Up)
Card Stock: Kraft, Garden Green (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Garden Green (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Buttons, Coluzzle

Now, here are some pictures from the Breakfast with Santa we attended at Halle's school over the weekend.


Halle writing her letter to Santa.


Halle and Colin on Santa's lap. I hope the picture the school took turned out better!

Take care and see you tomorrow!
*Dana*



1 comments:

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 5:28 AM  

Great art.!! Really a beautiful onesie baby card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP