Christmas Gift Card Holders

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good morning! Here are two gift card holders I made for our cousin gift exchange. I still have a few more holders to make. I give a lot of gift cards! These two are for men, so I went pretty simple with my embellishments. I've had these brads for months now and am just now getting to using them. The sentiments are rub-ons from Stampin' Up's chit chat collection. If you would like to make gift card holders for your loved ones, click here for a tutorial I posted a few months ago. Please note that the finished size of these two cards are 4.25"x3" .

Here are some close-ups of the inside.

I hope you all are having a great day! We had someone walk through our house last night and it went really well. Keeping my fingers crossed they make an offer! It would be a Christmas miracle!!! LOL!
Dana

{Christmas Gift Card Holders}

Card Stock: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss (Stampin' Up)
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss patterns pack (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Coluzzle, Screw Brads (Michaels), Chit Chat Rub-ons (Stampin' Up)

1 comments:

Gina Lindsay December 18, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Great idea, I am going to have to check out your tutitorial, I make the same gift card holder all the time. I really like yours though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP