More gift card holders!!!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hey there! This time of year is stressful for everyone. Add to that selling your house and building a new one and there you have my situation. I'm so thankful I had some time for 'scrap therapy' last night. Halle and I made these three gift card holders together. You can see the tutorial here. Since these three are for men, I went with the 'less is more' theory.

Here is the inside:

Here is a close-up of one:

I am planning on having a few cards to post tomorrow, but if LIFE gets in the way... I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!!

{Merry Christmas Gift Card Holders}
*All supplies are Stampin' Up!*
Stamps: Cute & Curly
Card Stock: Kraft
Patterned Paper: Kiwi Kiss Patterns Pack
Ink: Whisper White
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Coluzzle, Dimensionals, Curly Label Punch

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP