Adorable Pirate Birthday Invitation

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hello! I'm in the middle of making baby shower cards, so I don't have a card of my own to share today. However, I received this birthday invitation in the mail and just had to share it with you. My sister-in-law Carrie made these for her son's first birthday party. Aren't these just the cutest? I know Carrie won't mind me showing these off. I believe the stamp set she used is called "Ahoy Matey" from Stampin' Up. The back of the invitation is adorable as well. Full of pirate lingo and a cool font. I especially love the distressing. It makes it really look like a treasure map. Can't wait for the party!


1 comments:

The Ossege Family December 11, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Glad to see someone appreciates all my hard work...making 20 of those took more hours than I care to remember :) I love the onsie invitation, I can't wait to try to make one myself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP