Best Wishes Card

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hello! I'm back today with this card for Sketch Challenge #205. I think I've used Kraft paper on my last 10 cards or so. I love it! It goes with everything! I'm really liking all the organic elements in this card with the twill tape and the Kraft paper. The edges are distressed on all the red papers. The distressing leaves a white frayed edge. Love that added texture.

On a personal note, we have decided we are going to move. We don't know where or when, but it's in the works. I'm both excited and nervous. One of the must-haves for our next house is a scrapping/office area. I really need a place to put my stuff where I can leave it out. I can't wait! We are looking at a few houses this weekend. Wish us luck!

{Best Wishes Card}

Stamps: Cute & Curly (Stampin' Up!)
Card Stock: Kraft (Stampin' Up!)
Patterned Paper: Real Red Patterns Pack (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Real Red (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: Curly Label Punch (Stampin Up!), Twill Tape (Stampin' Up!), Flower (Danica), Edge Distresser (Heidi Swapp), 3D Dots (EK Success)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP