WT165 Mother's Day Card!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Here's a card I made today for my Mother-In-Law for Mother's Day. It is a CASE (copy and share with everyone) from Kristina Werner. You can see her card here. I changed it just a bit because I didn't have all the goodies she used. I also wanted to use my new acrylic stamps from Autumn Leaves (Swirls), on sale for $8 at Target!! This card uses a chipboard letter "o" in MOM sticking with today's Ways to Use it challenge at SCS. The "o" also uses a rub-on that says "love u".



Here are my kids at Colin's end of the year preschool party. Snack was their favorite part. Colin has a grape in his cheek. I can't believe summer break has already started!

Stamps: Swirls (Autumn Leaves)
Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Whisper White (SU)
Pattered Paper: Paisley (Making Memories)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Chipboard "O" (Queen & Co), Pink Felt Letters (K&C Company), Rub-ons (Making Memories), Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (Making Memories), Corner Punch, Dimensionals

1 comments:

The Ossege Family May 9, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Let me just say your blog has hit me like a brick wall!!! I realized how I haven't done any of the hobbies I love in along time. It has really inspired me to make time to do the things I love again and make time for me! I think I might start a blog about our family so people can see what we are up to...esp. since Austin is changing so fast lately.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP