TECC#14

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Saturday! We've had a dreary weekend, so I thought I would get an early start on this weekend's challenges. I'm starting off with Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #14. You can see Taylor's site by clicking here and you can also see her card and sketch. Taylor always uses cupcakes (hence the title of the challenge) but they are completely optional. On my card, I used the butterfly outline stamp from my Butterfly Kisses stamp set from Papertrey. I included a close-up (below) so you can see how the butterflies are 3-D. Hopefully the weather will clear up and I can get some flowers planted this afternoon. I'll keep you updated! Thanks for visiting!

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses & Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Buckaroo Blue & Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Designer Paper: Back to Basics (Bo Bunny) uses both sides
Ink: Real Red & Tempting Turquoise (SU)
Accessories: Navy Blue Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Silver Brads, Oval Tag (?), Foam Tape

2 comments:

Taylor May 3, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Beautiful, Dana! Great choice of papers and stamps! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

Richelle May 5, 2008 at 12:05 AM  

Cute card...love the butterflies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP