My new stamps are here!!!!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yeah! My Papertrey Ink order came in the mail today. I logged on this morning to see what the SCS challenge was and just couldn't get motivated to do it (even though it was a fun one). Then, my mail came and included my 2 new Papertrey Ink stamp sets and a 6x6 pack of paper. I have got to tell you that Papertrey Ink is awesome in every way. They have thought of everything! From the packaging to instructions to storage. The packaging was so pretty, I almost didn't want to open it (almost!). Oh, another thing! My order came super fast and then I realized that the company is based in Cincinnati! I feel great supporting a local company, especially one as great as this.

On to my card! This card uses my new Butterfly Kisses stamp set from Papertrey. The WT164 challenge was to use ruffles or pleats on your card. I pulled the thread on one end of my ribbon to create the ruffled, pleated effect. It is glued down with snail adhesive. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: More Mustard (SU), Old Olive (SU)
Designer Paper: American Crafts (Play series)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Light Brown Stitched Ribbon (Dashes, Dots, and Checks), dimensionals

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP