TECC17 For You!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weekend! We've had a really busy week, as I'm sure you could tell due to my lack of keeping my blog updated. Things are starting to slow down and I should have some extra time to create tomorrow and Monday.


I made this card this afternoon for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. I went a little off the sketch because my patterned paper was a bit busy to add a row of brads or flowers. I thought they would just get lost. All patterned paper is from Me & My Big Ideas. I just love that paper.

Stamps: For You, Cupcake (both Michaels $1)
Cardstock: Summer Sun, Whisper White, Buckaroo Blue (SU)
Patterned Paper: Modern Milan Paper Stack (Me & My Big Ideas)
Ink: Night of Navy (SU)
Accessories: Navy Blue Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), White Mini Brad (Queen & Co), circle punch

2 comments:

Taylor May 25, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

So cute, Dana! Love that patterned paper! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Jeannie May 25, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Luv this Dana!
Great job!

Jeannie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP