SFYTT!

Sunday, May 4, 2008


Here's a quick card I made this morning for my niece's first communion. I know I'm going crazy using my new butterfly kisses stamps, but what little girl doesn't like butterflies? I really like the "Enjoy the moment" sentiment for a first communion card. For the layout, I used Jen del Muro's SFYTT sketch shown to the left. I hope my niece (and you) like it! Have a great day! I'm off to a first communion mass and party!

Stamps: Butterfly Kisses & Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Card Stock: Basic Gray & Whisper White (SU)
Patterned Paper: 6x6 Paper Collection (Papertrey Ink- Everyday Blessings)
Accessories: Versamark, SU Pastels, Yellow Satin Ribbon (Offray)

1 comments:

Anonymous May 8, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

SO pretty!! Love that butterfly!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP