Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #49

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hey guys! We a had a beautiful day today and that means it was filled with doing yard work! We are almost done. We ran a few bags short of mulch. I'll have to post some pics. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. We are taking the kids to the Memorial Day Parade and then having dinner at my in-laws. Our kids are most excited about playing with their cousins all day.

This card is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge. It's been a while since I've done one of her sketches. This one was coming together quickly until I got to the flower. Nothing I did looked right and I settled on this and then I went piercing crazy.


Stamps: So Many Scallops (SU), Mixed Messages (PTI)
Card Stock: Summer Sun, Yo Yo Yellow (SU)
Patterned Paper: both by Doodlebug Designs
Ink: Only Orange (SU)
Accessories: Orange Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), White Button, Paper Piercer, Green Flower (Queen & Co)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP