I missed it!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I totally missed the PTI blog hop last night! I don't know what happened, but I vow to not miss it next month. The theme was using score lines to embellish your cards. This is the card I made after seeing what everyone else made. So many great ideas. Click here to check them out at the PTI forum. The trick with the scoring technique is to score the reverse side of the paper so that your lines are raised on the front. I love this technique because it was so easy and I already had what I needed. I love finding new uses for old toys.


Here is what my card looked like before I added the middle panel.

I mentioned yesterday that I was making cookies with the kids? Well, they were awsome! I pre-measured all the ingredients so the kids just had to dump and mix. I used this recipe except replaced the nuts with raisins and added a little cinnamon. Isn't my little guy a cutie?

I had to make some coffee to go with these heavenly cookies. Yum! Have a great day!



Stamps: Take Three (SU)
Card Stock: Pixie Pink, Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Pixie Pink
Accessories: Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (Offray), Silver Brads, Paper Trimmer w/ Scoring Blade (Fiskars), Dimensionals (SU)






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP