TECC16!!!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

It's the weekend and that means another Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. You can see the sketch here. I had a lot of fun with this one. The finished size of my card is 5" x 5".

I love my new haircut but I really don't feel like putting on makeup just to take my picture. But I'll post one soon, I promise. We've been working out in the yard a lot and I hope to post some pics of the finished product soon. It's going to look great. Have a good one!

Cardstock: Summer Sun (SU)
Patterned Paper: all 4 pieces come from a Me & My Big Ideas paper stack (Modern Milan)
Accessories: Rub-on (Kelly Panacci), 1/2" circle punch, blue and green flowers (Queen & Co), red flower (Darice)

3 comments:

Taylor May 18, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

Very pretty! I love the summery colors... they make me happy! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Carol Weimer May 18, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

I'm loving the bright colors. This spring time weather really brings out the bright colors in my own studio too.

Jennifer Meyer May 18, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Sweet card Dana, LOVE the pretty detail and paper.

Jennifer :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP