Happy Monday!

Monday, May 12, 2008

This is a card I've been sorta working on all day. I started this morning and have been slowly adding elements and taking them away. I think I kinda like the way it turned out. Also, this is the first card I've made in a while that hasn't been for a challenge of some sort. I also included a close-up so you can see the white swirl on the blue paper. Enjoy your day!
Stamps: Warm Words (SU), Swirls (Autumn Leaves)
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Patterned Paper: Back to Basics (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip (SU)
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Mat Pack (SU), Silver Brads, Flower Punch (EK Success), Brown Satin Ribbon (Offray), White Pen (Gelly Roll)


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP